The Element Games - 2015 Rates
We're currently running a special! Contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 416-546-0700 for a limited time offer promo code!
|Individual (1 person)||$399 per person||
- 4 Action-Packed Days / 3 Nights
- Meals(8), Snacks(5), Water, Juice, Pop, Coffee, Tea, 1 Beer
- Facilities and Activities: Land and Water
- Entertainment: Live Band, DJ Party, Fire Pit Fun and More
- Event Swag
- Prize Opportunities
- Click here for more details!
|Pair (2 people)||$389 per person|
|Squad (6 people)||$379 per person|
|*Note: You can pay in full up-front or according to the payment plan outlined below. You can also sign up with 3,4,5 or a different denomination of people. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.|
||$329 per person||Same as above without entry into competition and access to associated prize opportunities|
|*Note: Should you only be able to join us as a fan for a portion of the experience, contact us at email@example.com and we'll try to work something out for you.|
SAVE $100 BY SUPPORTING A GREAT CAUSE
Save $100 on the above fees when you fundraise $150 for our partner charity, the Canadian Cancer Society (CCS). When singing up, you will be prompted for a promo code. Simply enter helpingfightcancer and the website will automatically deduct $100 from the price of your registration. After registering, you will follow a link to the CCS website to set up your fundraising page. All donors will receive a charitable tax receipt directly from CCS, which should help make fundraising a breeze!
You will have until Monday, August 24th, 2015 to reach the $150 minimum. If you haven’t reached $150 by the deadline date, you will have 2 options: A) bridge the gap with a personal donation to CCS or B) have the event charge your credit card for the additional $100 you would have paid during registration had you not utilized the promo code above. These are just hypothetical though! Fundraising is easy – all it takes are a few emails to family and friends. A template letter will be provided on the CCS website for you to use. Remember to personalize it for best results.
Many of us have been impacted by cancer in some way or another. Reduce your event fee while helping to support a worthy cause. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions in this regard.
What's Included For Competitors (And Fans Where Applicable)
- Accommodations - Group-style cabins (or space to pitch your own tent / tarp).
Food and Beverage:
- Meals (8) – Friday – dinner; Saturday – breakfast, lunch, and dinner; Sunday – breakfast, lunch, and dinner; Monday - brunch.
- Snacks (5) – Friday – evening snack; Saturday – afternoon and evening snack; Sunday – afternoon and evening snack.
- Beverages – Water, juice, pop, coffee, tea, and 1 beer (further alcohol will be available for purchase).
- Programming - Challenges, voting, jury coordination, and more.
- Facilities & Activities - Several will be available for participants to use and enjoy both during and outside of the competition, including:
- Land - 2 Baseball Diamonds, 1 Basketball Court, 1 Ball Hockey Court, 3 Volleyball Courts, 1 Golf Driving Range, 9 Mini-Tennis Courts, 40' Rock Climbing Wall, High/Low Ropes Courses, Archery/Crossbow Range, Soccer Field, Football Field, Mountain Biking, Trampoline, Tetherball, Ping Pong, Foosball.
- Water - Canoeing, Kayaking, Sailing, Swimming, Water Trampoline, Pontoon Boating, Paddle Boating, and Boogie Boarding
- Entertainment – All the Games competition action you can handle, live bands, DJ party entertainment, lower key fire pit chills and more.
- Swag – Event T-shirt and other promotional items.
- Prize Opportunities – 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place Prizes as outlined in the chart on the Rules page, Final Jury Prizes, and Group Winner Prizes (available for competitors), in addition to other prizes (available for all participants).
- During registration:
- Round-trip coach bus transportation – $50 (available to competitors and fans)
- On site:
- Tubing – $15 per 10-minute run per person. Doubles available.
- Waterskiing / Wakeboarding – $25 per 10-minute run
- Alcohol – variable
- * Due to uncertainty surrounding how far competitors will go in the competition, such activities will be available for booking on-site on a first-come, first serve basis.
Payment Plan Options
- All registrants can pay in full up-front or according to the following payment plan:
- Payment 1 - $120…….Date of Registration
- Payment 2 - $120…….June 1st, 2015
- Payment 3 - $120…….July 1st, 2015
- Payment 4 - $ Additional balance owed.......August 1st, 2015
- Payments above are inclusive of HST. During registration, you will input $120 as the amount for your credit card to initially be charged. Your card will then be subsequently charged according to the payment plan above. Should you register past one of the payment plan dates, you will be required for your initial payment to pay the sum of all payment plan amounts preceding your date of registration. Your card will then be subsequently charged according to the payment plan above.
- A cancellation for any reason before May 31st will result in a 50% refund.
- A cancellation on or after June 1st will result in no refund.
- All extenuating circumstances must be emailed in writing to the Games organizers and will be considered. Refunds will be issued during September 2015.